Last year our friends over at Karmarama took part in Tough Mudder.
Whilst their charitable endeavors were admirable, here at BMB we took affront at their somewhat dubious claims of therefore being “The Toughest Agency in
BMB challenge you, Karmarama, to re-field your team in April. Is this one award you’re man enough to enter?
And we challenge the rest of the industry to be upstanding, dust off your trendy trainers, and once and for all establish who really is “The Toughest Agency in Britain”.
So, what's the deal?
Any agency in Britain that reckons they are tough enough will field a team at the Tough Mudder in Henley on Saturday 26th April
1. Form an agency team, with a minimum of 4 members. NB. This is a team event, and you help each other around the 12 mile course and obstacles. You don’t need to be a turbo athlete; just fit, with an appetite for mud etc.
2. Tweet @ToughestAgency to let us know you are in
3. Buy your team’s entry tickets from the Tough Mudder website (link above)
4. Get fundraising for Help for Heroes. The judges crowning The Toughest Agency may be influenced by fundraising efforts.
5. Smash the course on the day. Fight for the pride of your agency.
6. Go to the beer tent where we all like each other again, crown the winners, give big cheques to charity, get drunk, and enjoy the apres ski-esque DJ’s / after party.
“West is Best”…. apparently
This Media Agency “Will leave us to do the colouring in”
Manchester enters the fray….
It’s going to get dirty….
“Bring it on.”
Leading the charge for PR. Not a party planner in sight.
Upping the stakes for the media mob.
Taking JWT on in The Battle of the West
“The rest may aswell give up” (according to them….)
Will need all the luck they can get….
Smoke & Mirrors
Smoke & Mirrors won’t help on this occasion
Will they be famous?